Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Happy Women's Day

8th of March - International Women's day.

Actually, I believe we need an International Men's day.. the way things are going!!
I did send in my wishes on this day and received numerous replies.
Ranjini probabaly echoed my sentiments best -" Thank you. Hope our kind treats you well this year."
Yes, I certainly hope so.

I respect most women.
I like a lot of women.

I loved and continued to love a few women.
I love them for their intelligence, their warmth & care, their attention to detail.
I love the way they walk.. the way they talk , and the way they make my heart flutter when they look into my eyes.
I love the way they care.. like lovers, like friends, like mothers and the way they're always there to take care of my pain.

I love doing things for them.
Holding them when they need support.
Sitting and watching the stars on a mooonlit night with her arms around me...

oh stop it arjun... it's only wishful thinking



0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track