Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Valentine Monday

Valentines day on a monday... hmm.. quite interesting.
But I'm actually happy its a monday. That way when I'm in office with my workload - i won't let my mind flitter away on to the mushy parts of life.

It's now 11PM at night.
Am still in office. Wondering when I'll be able to leave.
Not too soon though.
We have a video delivery to Microsoft. Krista will eat off my head, if we miss this one.
Today also happens to be my boss' wedding anniversary. Good luck to her I say..!!!

At this rate I'm gonna stay single for quite awhile.
I got pretty nostalgic today and emailed several groups, several old and memorable snaps.
The replies were encouraging. Some people remember.Warms my heart
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track