Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

This Week is not gonna be good

Tuesday morning... shit has hit the fan!!! :-(
Not the best way to start the day.

I had spilt milk all over my floor...
Then Andy called and told me how we missed a bug fix - oops

Reached office - checked my email- and voila, what have we here!!!
Lots of emails - client questions , boss' stinkers, team gyaan..
Where do I start? Frankly, I'm at a loss today - It's like I wish I were in Limbo(actually I am).
Called up Steve - he won't answer..now let me call up Jason - better luck here, maybe!!
No Luck... they're all out of contact.. . Won't be long before I go BOOM!!!

I have another 14-15 hour workday today. This is getting on my nerves now.
I have been hanging in there for sometime now. LG gave me more tension than this.....
Now I'm gonna go through my mood swings... and then the fun shall begin.

It's noon... i need a break...vacation....whatever

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track