Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

TGIF

TGIF.... I say to those around me....
"Yeah..but you're making us work Saturday too", is the not so muted reply.

Heads hanging down - I can see it across the teams.
I hate myself for it. Should have planned better - they should have produced better.
In any case..we are all in ON Saturday

"How well we respond as a team, depends on how well the team responds to me"
This is an important mantra when managing teams and I seem to be getting into the groove with it.
I'm currently heading 4 teams across differenct sectors of the Microsoft Universe.
There are teams working on IIS , on the Burton - VSTS , Exchange Server issues and of course the Office Online Video Creation.
We're developing ILTs (instructor led trainings) for the first 3 and the last one has a self explanatory name.

By now, most executives have accepted that emotional intelligence is as, if not more critical than IQ. This is with regards the individuals effectiveness. I believe (and so do many others) that EQ can be applied on the team perspective too. EQ is no longer an individual competency - my team is affected by my behaviour. So we are all responsible for EQ.

More in the next post
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track