Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Quote Unquote

Here are some comments I came across on a site... need to start applying these more diligently going forward.



Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity;
and I'm not sure about the universe

(applies to lots of people I meet on a regular basis - at work, at play, go wherever I may)

The distinction between the past, present and future is only a
stubbornly persistent illusion

(some people refuse to grow up... this ain't college anymore. Nor is this a mom-pop operation we're running here. Lets get professional dudes.)



Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat
you with experience

(ever try arguing with those at a senior post in Age, profession - and supposed maturity)

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either

(all my clients beware!!!)

Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.

(for all my friends who've stood by me.. and some who didn't)






Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track