Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Manic Monday.....

Our First delivery for the Burton Project...

That's right, this much talked about project has started happening.
We have our first delivery for Unit 2 today.

Reshma, Abhishek, Richard and Steve... all workin together to make it happen.
This is going to be one manic monday.. add to that the COO's visit and you can imagine how things are gonna liven up, this side of the Atlantic.

Andy is gonna lynch me if I don't have that project monitor report ready.. should have it done by noon for a few projects.

Then call up Lydia at 9PM... whew.. have a full day cut out 4 me.


0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track