Skip to main content

I took a Wednesday off..so thursday is painful.

More than taking it off.... I was actually switched OFF on wednesday.
Left office at 3AM and crashed... with the lights on.

Called in at 12:30 PM... said I'd make it.... but the situatiion worsened and I couldn't even get out of bed. So I slept again.. lights are still ON....
Awoke to the sound of a Phone Call.. it was Mohua.. asking if all was well!!!
Well... no i was not well...!
I missed a few subsequent calls... Andy forgave me when he heard my sorry explanation

In any case... i went for the 36 hr period without food.... dog tired... aching bones etc
Came into office and found 75 emails (some in Bold font) on my desk... not their fault. Nobody was aware that I wasn't IN yesterday.

I read my horoscope in the morning... supposed to be a good day today... still a supposition, anyhow.


Now I'm on a call with my boss in the US.. She is a very understanding lady. Lydia really knows how to appreciate hard work and dedication. Makes it a real pleasure to work for her.


Its 11PM here. I'm still at my seat. Jagadish, my Instructional Designer is also with me. We're up waiting for the Video Production team to complete their Sync Process... and then he gets a grab at it.
I really like this pic.. it reminds me of an age of innocence. An age.. when the spirit was free and life was free of the mundane. Each day was a new adventure, when there were new friends to be made. No prejudices existed. Life was like a fresh flower blooming each morning. Eating dad's cooking from mom's hands. Playing with the pets and being totally carefree... Oh how I miss those days!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi,
I really like the way you blog, especially this post...do add more pics, looks interesting :)

A fan

Popular posts from this blog

undone

If life was a Hollywood film... the action would be intense,
It's actually closer to Bollywood... with the same people and the same stories.

Giving up on real life opportunities to create the iconic twists, the hallmark of great cinema and it's storytellers. If every story had the same ending, how would one imagine the what-ifs of life?

Some stories come out best when they start with an ending. It makes for more poignant stories when you deal with certain characters. There is an element of drama on an unfulfilled love story or unrequited love too.

The mundane is never enough for some of us. The happily ever after is an ending from the fairytales of the brothers Grimm.

The piano man

Sitting bored in the mall when we could be shopping for her gift. The lady is on an official call, so I'm sitting by the wayside observing the man in the centre of the atrium. He's playing a piano. Hence the name - piano manHe's playing a melody oblivious to the sea of humanity around him. No mean task as it is. His tunes run a plethora of melody with no fixed agenda as it is. He looks around hoping someone would make a request - but the crowd treats him like they would an invisible entity. There's pain in the back of his mind and heart. Nothing hurts an artiste more than invisibility. He never knew he'd end up like this playing the walking melody to thousands. His music had always been planned on the good graces of melody with people singing in chorus.
That things did not go as planned, well no surprise there. Circumstance might have been fortuitous had he been willing to bend over. Ever the true blooded artiste, he'd chosen the path less traveled.Now the wai…

Memoirs Again...

Campion Days - Class 10A
Batch of 1993 Sitting (L-R) Siddharth Rastogi , Shabbar Tambhawalla, Ashish Gupta, Ian Pinto, Jogesh Lulla, Kumarmangalam Bagrodia Standing Row 1 (L-R) Varun Rai, Rahul Guha, Nitin Kagzi, Raunak Shah, Amit Kumar, Dhananjay Pratap, Harshwardhan Bhuwalka, Anshul Pathania, Ashish Bhiwandikar, xxx Standing Row 2 (L-R) xxx, Karthik Ganeshan, Raghav Ramdev, Sachin Ranganathan, Karthik Deora, Vishal Rao, Pavit Chaddha , Arjun - yep thats me Standing Row 3 (L-R) Kush Mehta, Anand Dhuldhoya, Meherwan Joshi, Anant Bajaj, Gurpal Dhingra, Burjis Cursetji, Marzee Devichand. So I guess I got all the names, but 2. Not bad - 12 year s after passing out of school and not having been in contact with most of the people in this snap. I Spent 9 years at Campion. All the formative years were spent here, and we did form up well at the end of it. Today, people say that the Campionites are quite snooty and snobbish. Never really felt it at that point of time. We had a mixed crowd and more …