Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

catching the eye...

Have you ever wanted to catch someones eye...?
To be noticed as you talk and walk...!
To be working..to be engrossed... but still be noticed..

Dunno about you , but I sure would like to catch the eye.
Especially that special someone.

Now who's this special someone?

She's a pretty lady at work.
Looks good, talks better, and really smart.
Helps me out several times in the day - but again to her - I'm just a PM.
Also, I'm aware of others who would like to hold her in their arms...
That isn't normally a problem..until now!!

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track