Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

B-School people!!

Twisting... turning.. meandering..crashing... but always rising!!!
That's my life in a nutshell.

Well I spent 2 yrs at Biz School.
Lotsa interesting folks there.
A few individuals caught my attention for myriad reasons (not all logical).
They would have plenty to say about me. I look forward to their comments.

Amit : reliance.com
Parth : never left a job unfinished
Manu : great organizer
Sudheshna : very laid back.. chilled out life
Jayant : play now... worry later
Vineet : most balanced person I knew.
Puja : worries too much
Ranjini : afflicted with animals
Sharad : old man new tricks..
Shilpa : Perfectly imperfect (or vice - versa)
Abhishek : very very punju
Alok Mishra : keeping ahead of the times.. He was the only married person amongst us.
Priya : bombs away.. hit on target(me)... but I was the wrong target
Arshad : Cassanova.. he was the actual target!! :-)
Prateem : bindaas.. he's actually a country manager now...
Aditi : big eyes. determined to succeed.....always
Sonit : Always in Tension
Anuj : Quantitative Genius
Debashish : Stick to the rulebook
Ashutosh : devious.. and calculating
Sonali : Brainwave
Raghu: mamu....
Ruby : Sweet Talker..
Nikhil : Wished he was Vivek Oberoi... that way he could get Antra Mali
Ashok : Forthright and Frank
Pandian : Great on wacky ideas..
Hemendra : tom boy
Shitij : chillax...
Amit Bora : Style bhai - esp : the hare rama kurta he wore for the presentation
Nishit : Chaandni Bar
Ashish Agrawal : Changu
Salil : no Comments


whew.. it's not easy to get the thoughts into place everytime... will keep updating this one
I might even change a few to ensure that sensibilities can be rehablitated


1 comments:

nice work dude!!!

U missed out some good characters!!

and amit gupta shud be : stock exchange;-)

i think u shud write abt everybody and if u need any help.u cna count on me:-)


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track